Version 8.04 is a minor release providing bug fixes and improvements as well as new controls over the management of excess time. Released on 29/05/2018.
Highlights of this release include:
New setting allowing the decision on whether excess time is approved by default or requires individual approval by instance. There are increased validations and settings to help the management of shift types.
Historical timesheets view change
On demand Public re-numeration register report
Audit Officer user access changes
New controls over excess time
New process of entering time into timesheets when recording excess time
Search user profiles from within User Details page
New shift validations
The end day of the current shift must not be less than the end date of the last pay run.
A user cannot be added to a new shift if there is a clash with an existing shift.
A shift can only be ended within the current payrun if there is no existing time recorded into the existing pay run.
When a shift is ended all approved leave where the end date of the leave is past the end date of the shift should be changed to the status of on hold and will need to be reapplied for the new shift once it is assigned or withdrawn.
Any unapproved leave past the end date of the shift will be cancelled.
A shift cannot have its shift type changed once created.
A shift with a fixed shift type cannot have its default hours altered once created.
Minor changes and bug fixes
- Label fix on schedule – Schedules now show multiple leave periods on the same day if approved. Also yes we did change the section label from Leaves approved to Leave approved for this day.
- Altered menu order and names under the User Management section – Changed the menu item Link pay types and shifts to Link pay types, shifts and roles – still does the same thing but makes it a little clearer now that this is the page to link roles to users. User Summary has been moved to the bottom of the menu item order.
- Delete no more – Added validation to role management so roles that are or have been linked to a user cannot be deleted.
- Fixed issue where old timesheets could not be downloaded via PDF due to changes in system validations – for relevant staff timesheets can not be downloaded willynilly again.
- Fixed issue where inactive shifts continued to be displayed in the schedule and drop down options. Changing a shift to inactive will now hide the shift name from these options.
- Fixed an issue where relevant users had to download copies of timesheets to view start and end times recorded on historic timesheets. Relevant users can not view this information direct from timesheets onscreen by selecting the relevant day field.
- Fixed a number of error messages so if triggered the message content is more meaningful to the user.
- Fixed an error where managers could edit schedules for all staff rather than just those who are their direct reports.
- Fixed an issue where old timesheets did not display start and end time when selecting day fields.