This document talks about what we think is fair and reasonable around the use of our Services. Basically, we think our products should be used for what they are designed for. Don’t use them to be mean or do terrible things and everything should be fine.
If you have any questions about the below or the intent of this policy, please email: email@example.com
Acceptable Use Policy
To keep the Services running safely and smoothly, we need our users to agree not to misuse them. Specifically, you agree not to:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the Services;
- tamper with, reverse engineer or hack the Services, circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks or data;
- modify or disable the Services or use the Services in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Services or related systems, network or data;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces, or copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Services that consume extraordinary resources, such as by: (i) using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period using a normal browser; or (ii) going far beyond the use parameters for any given Service as described in its corresponding documentation;
- solicit any users of our Services for commercial purposes;
- use the Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising or spam, or otherwise cause ADROIT to become impaired in its ability to send communications on its own or on its customers’ behalf (e.g., by causing ADROIT to become registered on any Email DNS blacklist or otherwise be denied services by any other third-party communications service provider);
- misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information you submit (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with ADROIT or any third party) or access the Services via another user’s account without their permission;
- use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy and export control laws);
- use the Services to violate the privacy of others, or to collect or gather other users’ personal information (including account information) from our Services;
- use the Services to stalk, harass, bully or post threats of violence against others;
- submit (or post, upload, share or otherwise provide) data, content or other information that (i) infringes ADROIT’s or a third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights or that you don’t have the right to submit (including confidential or personal information you are not authorized to disclose); (ii) that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in ADROIT’s discretion; (iii) contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits or other similar materials; or (iv) that could otherwise cause damage to ADROIT or any third party;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- use meta tags or any other “hidden text” including ADROITs or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks; or
- permit or encourage anyone else to commit any of the actions above.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, ADROIT may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the Services without notice or liability if ADROIT (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.
This policy is effective as of 1 November 2020.